Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My stove buzzer keeps going off and it says F5E1. How do I…

Customer Question
My stove buzzer keeps...

My stove buzzer keeps going off and it says F5E1. How do I stop that?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I have had this stove about 4 years.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, I just want to know how to turn the buzzer off when it says F5E1

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Maybe why this started when I tried to use the self clean oven

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a whirlpool but where do I find the make and model

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one so that I can better assist you?