Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Frigidaire wall oven shows code 5 d and will not work.

Customer Question
Frigidaire wall oven shows...

Frigidaire wall oven shows code 5 d and will not work

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

FGEW2765PWC bought new in June 2015

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Have no idea as no repair knowledge

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No-working one day and not working the next

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 4 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

I do not see any code like that are you sure it says 5 D? If so can you snap a picture of it.

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open

John, Home Appliance Technician