Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Does kitchenaid still manufacture or service model number…

Customer Question
Does kitchenaid still manufacture...

Does kitchenaid still manufacture or service model number w10754868?i believe bought at lowes.i need oven door glass.thanks

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

1 year-bought early 2016

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of.i will just buy a new one if I can't locate the model.single oven wall oven

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the dishwasher door the model /serial tag is on the interior of the tank face frame.

And W10754868 is not a mode number.

i don't have the unit here .I will have to get back to you.it is a single oven wall oven,however,not a dishwasher.kitchenaid.the number I gave you was on the carton it was in.i will be going to the location where it is this weekend.how do I get back to you?is the model number inside the door?

yes model number is ***** the door on the inner face frame.

And just reply back to me as you are now!