Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have problem with my hotpointelectric stove. I need to…

Customer Question
[Second opinion] I have problem...

[Second opinion] I have problem with my hotpointelectric stove. I need to talk witha technicianJA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?Customer: Not long. The stove has power, but none of the burners or oven works. I've got it unplugged. I was cooking with two burners and the oven and small noise, then everything quit workingJA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?Customer: I bought this house and the oven was new and unused.. All i know is it's a Hotpoint electric stove model number- R8526DH1WWJA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?Customer: If it's just a matter of replacing a part, yesJA: Anything else we should know to help you best?Customer: Like i said there's power to the stove. The other thing I noticed was if you turn one of the burner knobs on, then the clock comes on, which is odd

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

Working midnights this week. Won't be able to work on it until next week

Oh, that's okay, post back anytime. There is no time limit at all. Take care, thank you!