Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washing machine stopped working this morning. It’s

Customer Question
Hi, my washing machine...

Hi, my washing machine stopped working this morning.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It’s whirlpool duet steam ,2 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What could be the problem.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The light are on.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Does it do anything at all? If not first try to unplug the unit or shut the breaker off to the unit for 2 full minutes to reset all the controls on it. See if that changes the condition and let me know if anything changes. Also do you have the model number off the unit.