Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Came home to find dishwasher off and water filled bottom.

Customer Question
Came home to find...

Came home to find dishwasher off and water filled bottom. took everything out and cleaned it. the dome filter I can't seem to find how the small S like attachment goes back on?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Bosch super silence 42 dBA

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'll try

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Model she7er55uc/50

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can you upload a picture of what you are seeing or watch this video to see if that shows you? CLICK HERE

Cleaned everything still can’t figure out how to get done back on
Dome. Also now it’s put together how do I run test cycle to detect what went wrong?

Start a cycle and press Cancel does it pump out?

Nothing goes on

The unit does not come on or light up at all?

Correct just checked circuit breaker and it’s fine

OK if nothing comes on at all either the main board is bad or you have a power issue to the unit. Can you check the power at the unit with a volt meter?

No don’t have a volt meter.
Thanks for your help

Can you get one?

later this afternoon

ok do that and check the power to it and see.

Thanks

np

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!