Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

A question about hooking up a water line for the ice maker.

Customer Question
Hi. A question about...

Hi. A question about hooking up a water line for the ice maker

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Brand new

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I’ve maker is installed...copper line is ready to nook up

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Mod. Wrt311fzdw00

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is your question about hooking up the water supply line?