Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My fridge was not cooling for a few days so I ordered a new…

Customer Question
My fridge was not...

My fridge was not cooling for a few days so I ordered a new one. Then one morning it was cold again including the freezer. However I do not hear the compressor running. Is that normal. There was water on the floor when it was not cooling.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

It’s a GE/modelsGtS22QBN/GTS19QBN. There is no tubular model number or serial number. I have looked before

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I do see 2012 GECompany

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

PC3. 19703889G027

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?