Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dryer suddenly stopped working. Makes a sound, but

Customer Question
My dryer suddenly stopped...

My dryer suddenly stopped working. Makes a sound, but nothing happens. Only 3-4 years old & have had no prior trouble. Wondering if it could be a belt? Not sure how to access it to check. Ideas?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Let me check...

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

GE Profile #DPSR610EG8WT

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not sure what this is, but another number was listed: DV71044

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/4/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman
Hello, welcome to justanswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble and that you have waited this long for a reply. I am just now coming online do you still need help with this matter?
Do you happen to have a multimeter we are going to need to test your thermal fuse first.
no I don't. Where is the thermal fuse?
The thermal fuse is located in the back of the unit next to the blower assembly.
where do i get a multimeter?
Well you can get a multimeter at your local hardware store. They run about 20 bucks