Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a microwave and there is a little clock to the left…

Customer Question
I have a microwave...

I have a microwave and there is a little clock to the left when I put in the time. How can I get rid of it? I can't use the express time. I have to do it all manually.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

The date is 2/17 and W10851811 on the microwave

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, Please just give me the steps to clear it out.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Serial number TR70718105

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the make and model number off the unit. The W108 number is ***** it also do you just not want the clock on the unit?

WhirlpoolModel AMV2307PFS-0 and there is a little clock next to the time. I think it has to do with the timer. I just don't know how to get rid of it.
No I do not want to talk. Especially at $24. Please give me instructions

I am sorry I do not think I can assist you on this please standby for another expert

Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?