Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I purchased me more top loadungHE washer in April and water…

Customer Question
I purchased me...

I purchased me more top loadungHE washer in April and water won't run in it and I can't turn it off. I have unplugged it to stop it.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Purchased it I April. It is .Kenmore top-loading HE low water washer.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No I am a74 year old widow.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I need someone to come and fix it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. So water is not entering into the unit your saying?

Correct

so more then likely what has happened is your water inlet valve has went bad and will need to be replaced. this is a simple part to replace on your own and will save you a lot of money by doing it yourself if your interested.