Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

FRTL washer sleeks when drum is starting up or slowing or…

Customer Question
FRTL washer sleeks when...

FRTL washer sleeks when drum is starting up or slowing or stopping what do I do?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Mode# ***** Kenmore bought May 1,2010

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have a protection agreement bought April 17,2017 that expires April 14, 2020 I’m not able to do the work myself. Husband had a stroke

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How do I get my washer fixed now?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?