Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dishwasher panel is dark but power is on to kitchen all

Customer Question
Dishwasher panel is dark...

Dishwasher panel is dark but power is on to kitchen all breakers on

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Its a D3450 and it does not run its dark

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Possibly

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No really

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the make and model number off the unit?

Asko 3450

Can you check the power to the unit where the power wiring connects to the dishwasher.

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!