Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

TryimNg to use oven it keeps says loc. 5 yrs. It's just the…

Customer Question
TryimNg to use oven...

TryimNg to use oven it keeps says loc

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

5 yrs

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It's just the settings when someone was trying to reset clock now the readout sauYs loc

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one so that I can better assist you?