Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool washer about 10 years old. Before the…

Customer Question
I have a whirlpool...

I have a whirlpool washer about 10 years old. Before the final spin , it flashes F 20 . whats going on

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I have a whirlpool washer about 10 years old . just before the final spin it flashes F 20. whats going on

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It depends on whats going on

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the model number off the unit?