Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The inside flap on the right side door of my refrigerator…

Customer Question
The inside flap on...

The inside flap on the right side door of my refrigerator (side by side doors with bottom freezer)has ripped on the bottom and is tearing up from the bottom. The appliance is just over a year old and out of warranty. How is this repaired?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Model #JFC2290R

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

72" COUNTER dEPTH fRENCH dOOR rEFRIGERATOR JFCC2290REM

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

PURCHASED May 2016, Delivered and installed a month or two later. I am the only one who uses this fridge except guests . The left side of the door has to be shut with some force

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?