Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It does not want to fill up. First it didn't drain I changed…

Customer Question
It does not want...

It does not want to fill up

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

First it didn't drain I changed the drain pump and has not wanted to fill up since then

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Why will it not fill with water

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

You have not answer the question

Contractor's Assistant: Sorry. Please ask it again.

Why will the water not come on

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the make and model of the unit?

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open