Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My GE tabletop microwave has suddenly lost power and thd…

Customer Question
My GE tabletop microwave...

My GE tabletop microwave has suddenly lost power and thd plug is still working. I can't find a reset.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Wes1452ss1ss, about 4 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can..

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

You can remove the outer shroud and follow the power cord inside the unit to the small filter board that has a 15 am bus fuse on it. That you can buy at a hardware store and change out. They can blow and that will be about the only thing on that unit that will cause it to be dead.

Happy New Year!.....All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!