Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Samsung refrigerator model RF261BEAESP. The power…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung refrigerator model RF261BEAESP. The power is on. The light is on. The motor seems to be working. All the lights on the digital sensor control are off and will not light up when pressed. The cool select pantry lights are all blinking and will not urn off when pressed.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The model is RF261BEAESP . I'm not exactly sure how old it is, probably around 3-4 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Don"t know how difficult it will be to do on my own. I am mechanically challenged.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Have no idea .

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 3 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Have you tried just to shut the breaker off to the unit for a full 2 minutes and turn it back on to reset it?

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician