Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

MODEL #: YMHWE201YW00. SERIAL #: HL30914675 TYPE: 832-A. 2…

Customer Question
MODEL #:...

MODEL #: YMHWE201YW00.
SERIAL #: HL30914675
TYPE: 832-A

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2 months

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. I tried all the on-line suggestions. Did not correct problem. I am afraid of doing damage by attempting more. The machine is under warranty.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

After the load fills, the machine stops and the error code LF appears

Contractor's Assistant: Have you checked for the code in the manual?

Yes - it's not in the Manual which is why I went on-line for assistance

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

That is a LONG FILL code, is the water supply good to the unit and does it start to fill with water fast and good? If not you either have a water supply issue to the unit or a bad fill valve on the unit, your unit has two separate valves for filling functions. If it does fill good and maybe even starts to overfill where you see rising water up the glass then check the pressure tube that goes from the lower right side port on the outer tub up the wall to the pressure switch. Often that tube can rub through, then the pressure switch never thinks the unit is filling. Check that out and see and if you find the tube is fine and nothing is clogged in it by blowing through it from the top (remove it from the pressure switch and blow) let me know.....just make sure you take the tube out and visually inspect it for a worn through spot.

Happy New Year!.....All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!