Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dishwasher just did a load, top and botttom. Opened both…

Customer Question
My dishwasher just did...

My dishwasher just did a load, top and botttom. Opened both drawers. Top on is on heavy and fast. Bottom one is beeping continuously a,nd is on normal and rinse. How do I fix this problem?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

DCS Double Drawer, Pro Handle Dishwasher Model DD24DVT7.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I’ve had the breaker for the dishwasher turned off for a few days. Loaded the dishwasher, turned the breaker on, pushed middle blue

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can you remove the bottom drawer and check under it in the flood basin for water?

there is water in the flood basin.
Have turned breaker off again to make beeping stop. Am taking clean dishes out of both drawers.

You have to get that all dried out and the flood sensor dry and then turn power back on to it and it should work fine again. Water could have overflowed from a dish too high in the drawers or possibly a sudsing issue in the drawer or lastly a drawer lid motor issue. See what happens after you dry it all out.

Happy New Year!.....All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Have dried it out. Where and what is the flood sensor?
What detergent and rinse agent should I use? Is it ok to pour vinegar in before I run it?

Yes pour some vinegar in it...CLICK HERE FLOOD SENSOR

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!