Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We punched a 250 gallon water heater April 23 17, and it's…

Customer Question
We punched a 250...

We punched a 250 gallon water heater April 23 17, and it's now making a loud sound.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

I'm not sure maybe about two months, but the noise is very loud.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just want the noise to stop

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

When you say we punched it, what exactly do you mean?