Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

An easy way to clean oven racks? GE Profile Less than 10…

Customer Question
An easy way to...

An easy way to clean oven racks?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

GE Profile Less than 10 yrs. old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Racks are in pretty good shape as I've kept them pretty clean by scouring them with brillo pads, but it is so time consuming.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

If you have a large tub or sheet pan bigger than the racks you can just fill the tub or pan with hot water and commercial degreaser solution and let them soak for a good hour or two then the stuff comes right off. Otherwise no there is no super simple way of cleaning them to keep them looking good. Soaking them though cuts down the time significantly.

Happy New Year!.....All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!