Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our 15-yr old Thermador PDR484GGZS dual fuel range seems to…

Customer Question
Our 15-yr old Thermador...

Our 15-yr old Thermador PDR484GGZS dual fuel range seems to be malfunctioning in the main oven, browning baked food too much on the top. The baking element (lower) is working. What is the warm-up cycle when the oven is first turned on in Bake mode? Does the Broil element (top) operate during warm-up, then 'drop out' during the rest of the bake time?

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Control Board was replaced (updated?) in 2013.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?