Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Thee handle to my dryer has broken. the little clips on the…

Customer Question
Thee handle to my...

Thee handle to my dryer has broken. the little clips on the ends have broken off. can i get another handle?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Dryer is about 2 yrs. it is a whirlpool.not sure if this is the model#w10562358a

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can put the handle in without needing a tool.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that i can think of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

The number you have listed is a part number. Can I get the full model number located on a sticker just inside the door way to better assist you?