Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Temperature control stays on cold. Can not get hot water. Is…

Customer Question
Temperature control stays on...

Temperature control stays on cold. Can not get hot water. Is this something I could repair?

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Washer did make noise. Hot water hose was jumping as if it was being cut on and off. Stopped when washer was filled. This has stopped now and I can only get cold water. Probably about 4 weeks ago this all started. Rest of washer is working fine.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Would like to if possible- if not too difficult.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?