Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am looking for a replacement for my Sharp Carousel

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for a replacement for my Sharp Carousel Microwave model #R-426LS. It looks like this model has been discontinued. From what I see, the replacement is the SMC 1442CS. Is that the correct replacement? My current microwave is a wall model mounted with a stainless steel kit. Will the kit fit the new microwave, or do I need to order a new kit too?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I mentioned initially the model was a R-426LS Carousel. It was manufactured in 2012. I need something with similar capacity and the same dimensions.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If a delivery and installation can be arranged, that would be preferable. Can you recommend someone in Brooklyn, NY? We originally purchased the microwave from Drimmers Appliances on Coney Island Avenue.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What info do you need?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?