Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need a Glow Indicator replacement glow filament for a part…

Customer Question
I need a Glow...

I need a Glow Indicator replacement glow filament for a part number

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I need a glow indicator filament #2 254 500 054 used in a PN 0 251 002 020 do you have that filament?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No that's pretty straight forward.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

This web site is only a DIY appliance repair web site this site does not sell appliance parts.

This is not an appliance, this is for an ISUSU diesel 4 cyl engine that is on a John Deere Skid Steer. It is probably not in your area of expertise please discard my visa information, and cancel my membership. Thank you. *****
NO YOU DON'T HAVE THE ANSWERS I NEED.

your on the wrong category .

I will contact the web site admin to have them change to the diesel category .

NO JUST CANCEL