Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dishwasher won't start, auto light is on and 2:09 light is…

Customer Question
Dishwasher won't start, auto...

Dishwasher won't start, auto light is on and 2:09 light is blinking. Tried turning it off but nothing happens. When we turn it back on stays the same .

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Bosch She53tf5uc102. How do you run a diagnostic test cycle

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Why can't we change anything when we turn it off and back on?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Try to press and hold the start button for 5 seconds to reset the board. If that doesn't work, flip the breaker off to the dishwasher for 5 minutes. If it still won't work properly, you need to order and replace the main control board under your dishwasher along the right side wall. The dishwasher will need to be pulled out and uninstalled to access the board, but the board is all plug and play if you're handy. Below is a link tot he board you'd need to order for your model.

CLICK HERE for control board

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.