Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am having a problem with Bosh tumble dryer WTW 86563BY/05.

Customer Question
Hi, I am having...

Hi, I am having a problem with Bosh tumble dryer WTW 86563BY/05. Do you think you can help with that?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is Bosch Ecologic 7, approx. 5 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe, it depends on complexity

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It shows symbol for full filter on display and does not work

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
I did clean the serviceable filters. It seems that the problem is with the "self-cleaning" filter. At the front panel of the dryer, in the left botom corner, there is a small door and behind it there is just gray plastic without any opening. There is a grove running around in the plastic and several holes, probably for screws. According to some videos the plastic should be cut off in the grove and this new hole is actually service hole for cleaning the filter. After that some special service doors should be attached to close the hole. I am still refusing to believe it is true.
I mean "dent" or "indent" instead of the "grove" in the comment above.
Answered in 1 day by:
1/4/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

Hi,no. In the meantime, I have asked some service man to come and take a look at it. Please refund me mine 15$, because I am not impressed.Thanks,Pavel