Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have repeatedly attached our Bosch dishwasher to the

Customer Question
I have repeatedly attached...

I have repeatedly attached our Bosch dishwasher to the granite island top with metal strips with adhesive ops (screw on to dishwasher clamps and glue to counter) but it loosens with in a couple of months and machine tips forward for loading and unloading. What do you suggest?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Eight years old. Model SHE45M06UC/50

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, if possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just trying to find best and most enduring way to attach teh appliance

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 month ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

It sounds like you just had your mounting brackets clipped in incorrectly to your dishwasher. The brackets are part number 00605007. They can clip into the top of your dishwasher on the upper right and left plastic mounting block, or they can clip into the sides. You'll want to clip them into the side of the mounting block so that you can screw the brackets into the sides of your kitchen cabinets. Just order 2 mounting brackets online and then install them to the side of the plastic block so you can drill a screw into the side of the cabinet instead of having no where to drill into the counter top.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc