Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an LG DLE3777W dryer. I have replaced the thermostat…

Customer Question
I have an LG...

I have an LG DLE3777W dryer. I have replaced the thermostat and the Thermister but I still get EE1 message immediatle and dryer will not work

Contractor's Assistant: How old is your DLE3777W?

About 8 years

Contractor's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Same message on all inpoots

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your DLE3777W? What happened right before this?

The dryer would run for 20 minutes or so then go into error. Now it just goes into error immediatly

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
1/4/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?