Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What would cause black soot on linens in a gas dryer? Maytag…

Customer Question
What would cause black...

What would cause black soot on linens in a gas dryer?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Maytag PYG2300AWW Gas, 15 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Dont think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

No, I have resolved the problem.
Thanks

I understand, thank you.