Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Freezer. my freezer door is jammed and I cannot open it.

Customer Question
My Freezer. my freezer...

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

It is a kenmore elite.model 596 75529400. The settings are ok. I put a hard,rimmed ice tray in on the left side ad that is.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Where. It is stuck

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes. I justwant. To know how I. Can open the drawer,

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?