Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bosch dishwasher sometimes is very hard to go from stop to…

Customer Question
Bosch dishwasher sometimes is...

Bosch dishwasher sometimes is very hard to go from stop to start on keypad. It sometimes will not light up the selections for washing so start on be pushed.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

SHE7PT52UC/02 FD950400034 Probably 5years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No just wondering why it works sometimes right away when I select program and other times I have a long time getting it to lite up and sellect pr0gram

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 6 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

If some of the buttons won't respond or it's intermittent, that is a problem with your interface control board inside your door. You can try to flip the breaker off for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, then your control panel would need to be replaced. The part number is ***** and it's about $115 or so. If you're handy you can take the door apart and replace the board inside just behind the buttons. It's all plug and play.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?