Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My clock,timer,clear,bake,broil,temp.;does not work

Customer Question
....
my clock,timer,clear,bake,broil,temp.;does not work .
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I find nothing on the number of jgs22gev

jgsp22wev

Are you getting this number right off the unit itself?

jgsp22wev / gev / 911.36655 / 36659

I do not show that is a good model number the closest I find is GSP22GEV1BB