Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Want to replace a GE Spacemaker II microwave that's roughly…

Customer Question
Want to replace a...

Want to replace a GE Spacemaker II microwave that's roughly 23-width, by 10 height by 12 depth. Any advice?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I estimate it's circa 2001 -- it's the Spacemaker 2; don't have access right now to a model number or other information

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We had cabinetry installed to fit the microwave. Anything that fits closely to the current cabinet would allow us to avoid re-doing the woodwork

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?