Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My bosch dishwasher is showing an E25 error (seems to refer…

Customer Question
My bosch dishwasher is...

My bosch dishwasher is showing an E25 error (seems to refer to draining) there is water in the bottom and perhaps the cold tempature has created a drain issue but I also saw an E21 error when trying to start it again and I can't find any reference to that error. Suggestions?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Just over a year old Silence plus 50 DBA

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am concerned about frozen pipes and/or frozen drain. Sink is working fine however

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

You are correct that E25 means that the dishwasher isn't draining properly. E21 means that the circulation pump isn't washing properly. Now if you think things are cold enough to freeze, that can definitely cause these errors so I would wait until things warm up, or put a space heater next to the dishwasher and remove the lower front panel so air can bet below the dishwasher and to the back to warm the unit up and hopefully thaw out anything frozen quicker.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?