Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool stove w/ self cleaning oven, however I…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have a whirlpool stove w/ self cleaning oven, however I tried to clean last evening but it seemed to start ok-door locked and 4+ minutes showed but then F5 came on with a beeping. What should I do to get the

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I belive I purchased in 2009 or 2010.I'm not sure what the model number is ***** I have the manual but it has info on several models - is the model someplace on stove?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What work?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can I clean w/ the F5

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?