Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My new refrigerator is too cold, it has just frozen a half…

Customer Question
My new refrigerator is...

My new refrigerator is too cold, it has just frozen a half gallon of milk. How do I change the settings?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Maytag, model MRT118FFFH01. It is new, delivered to me on 12/7/2017.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Is it a simple fix?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That seems to be the only problem.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

And you are aware that this is a pay for web site and that this web site has nothing to do with Maytag correct?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?