Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Frigidaire Model LFTR1814KW1 and the main door will…

Customer Question
I have a Frigidaire...

I have a Frigidaire Model LFTR1814KW1 and the main door will not close correctly. I have to lift it up on both sides for it to stay. The screw plates on top and bottom are tight?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model Number LFTR1814LW1 , Serial Number BAO3624779

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Don't know. If easy fix yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That's it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

No I found someone else to fix it

I understand, thank you.