Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Happy new year. I am thinking about change the Microwave…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl Happy new...

Hi Pearl Happy new year

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Same to you!

I am thinking about change the Microwave Grease filer, but not sure about the size

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I only see a part number(###) ###-####

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I guess it's around 10 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The make is Whirlpool

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the microwave door the model /serial number is ***** the inner face frame.

sorry I am at work now, and can I provide the model number later?
sorry cannot talk now. Can I get back to you later?

Ok after you give me the model number I can then give you the part number for the filter s

Thanks for now

No problem!