Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Refridgerator freezer not working. Still under warrenty

Customer Question
Refridgerator freezer not working ...

Refridgerator freezer not working

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Still under warrenty 60412 4/18 thru 4/20

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Of courser not

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Fridge runs food in freezer thawed

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
My appliance is under warranty until 2020!!!! Why are you charging me and asked for a credit card number ON AN 8 month
old refrigerator with a purchased warranty?
Answered in 3 days by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach the manufacturer. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with any manufacturer and there is a charge for this service. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, please let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.