Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a three week old GE washer that doesn't seem to want…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a three week old GE washer that doesn't seem to want to fill this morning. What am I doing wrong?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Three weeks, as I already mentioned.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The washer is virtually new, and I'm having problems with its cycles. That should be enough. Oh, no thanks, ***** ***** no intention of paying for it. The machine is under warranty and I just need some answers!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach GE. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with GE and there is a charge for this service. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I certainly DID come here by mistake! I did think I was reaching a GE answer line. As to your answer, no, thank you. I am completely disgusted with the bait-and-switch here. JustAnswer already charged me some 6 times more than advertised, and I'm trying to cancel. As for my washer, GE has already sent a tech out to my home to fix the problem.

I am sorry for the confusion, you must have clicked on a link to Just Answer. I will send your deposit in for a refund posthaste.