Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am unable to get my refrigerator water filter replacement…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to get my refrigerator water filter replacement installed, any suggestions?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

It's a GE, I don't find a model name, about 4 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It's supposed to be fairly easy, I've done it before but cannot get the filter to lock in. Do I need a technician?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I ordered GE filters in a 3 pack, this is the second one from this package, I removed the old one without any issues.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?