Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Wash cycle not working. Water leaking out bottom? Thx.

Customer Question
Wash cycle not working...

Wash cycle not working. Water leaking out bottom? Thx

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Centennial commercial technology. Maybe 4-5 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. Not that smart. Even spin cycle leaving clothes wetter than usual

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Fills up w water then stops. I have to push button to get it going. I don't believe it's actually washing. Thoughts?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I told the Maytag rep I didn't want to repair this myself, and now I'm paying $ to do just that?? Pls cancel and tell me how to get reimbursed. Thx

This web site has nothing to do with Maytag ,this website is a DIY appliance repair website .

I thing your on the wrong website.

Appliance Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 6 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Maytag customer service.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator