Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My fridigaire dishwasher does not completely drain. Model…

Customer Question
My fridigaire dishwasher does...

My fridigaire dishwasher does not completely drain

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model FDIG2466QF5A

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, the drain is clear and we had a tech reset it once before by doing something with the buttons.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?