Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How can I find out if my washer is under warranty or not? It…

Customer Question
HI how can I...

HI how can I find out if my washer is under warranty or not?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a whirlpool duet front loading stackable

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I think it is 3 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The issue is that there is a tear in the seal. so it is leaking water

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, this is Dave and I welcome you to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Are you talking about the gray seal inside the door?