Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am getting a low battery beeping. I have taken the pad off…

Customer Question
I am getting a...

I am getting a low battery beeping. I have taken the pad off the wall but can't see a battery.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just started about 1 hour

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Well I'd like to stop the beeping while trying to sleep.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Thats it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?