Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Thefreezerworks great but the frig stoped getting cold and…

Customer Question
Thefreezerworks great but the...

Thefreezerworks great but the frig stoped getting cold and it was making alot of noise

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About three days

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe what do you think is wrong

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The fan in the freezer was making alot of noise

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

Magic ghef small uprigt

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Do you happen to hear the fan in the freezer running?